G/F The Venice Piazza
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
MON-THU & SUN - 9AM to 10PM
FRI & SAT - 9AM to 11PM
Phone: (02) 552-1636
Budget: Php 300↑
Ramen is a Japanese-noodle dish composed of Chinese-style wheat noodles usually served with meat and vegetable toppings, and then laid down over some broth. Apparently, Japan made this dish 'instant' but it originally came from China. "Ramen" is the Japanese pronounciation of the Chinese "Lo Mein". Today, Japanese often call ramen as gakusei ryori meaning 'student cuisine'. Now what makes a good ramen? It would have to be all about the noodle and broth combination; they should compliment each other.
- Soy - soybean. Think tofu. Lol. But not really.
- Tonkotsu - basically is just referring to a pork ramen
- Tamago - sweet Japanese omellete
- Naruto - have you watched the anime—anyways, this is a sliced part of Japanese fish cake, famous for its swirl pattern.
- Nori - dried seaweed
- Negi - spring onion
- Chasyu - some sort of sliced roasted pork
- Kakuni - braised pork belly
As of March 2013: