Born last September 2011, the Ko family set up Picket Fence Milk and Ice Cream Bar in an aim of serving the ultimate comfort food in the form of ice cream, milkshakes, and other delectable desserts imaginable!
- Celo's Cookies and Ice Cream : Cookies and cream. 'Nuff said.
- Orange Gigi : This, along with ChiChi Chocolate Chip and Delle Macadamia Nut were named after The Morning Rush trio! Namely Gino, Chico, and Delamar. For this Orange Gigi, if you're up for some frozen ice-candy-like taste, then this is the treat for you!
- Rabo Rainbow : According to them, this is a hit for the kids! It tastes much like vanilla but revamped to make it more appealing to the young ones.
- MeiMei Mint Cookie : I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't like minty things. But if you love it though, then this would be perfect for you! It has crunchy chocolate cookie bits too!
- Wordy's White Choco : this is white chocolate ice cream with chocolate bits and caramel swirls! One of my favorites!
- Bee Bee Honey : This was a new flavor, and if you're up for something that's close to the dulce-de-leche taste, then you'll love this honey-sweet ice cream that has crunchy honeycomb bits!
- Rocky Chunky Choc : Mi paborito! Haha! Full of chocolate chunks and chocolate ripples, this is the best 'rocky road' ice cream for me!
- ChiChi Chocolate Chip : As per the name, this is all chocolate.
- Delle Macadamia : I looooveeee how there were a LOT of macadamia nuts in this one! And it is definitely packed with flavor goodness.
- Leeny Vanilli : Good ol' vanilla ice cream!
Tel No.: 242-4305
G/F North Entertainment SM Mall of Asia (Near Music Hall)
G/F Food Street SM Southmall (Near Racks)
3/F SM The Block (Near Burgoo)
Harbour Square at the CCP Complex